Steps To Note While Creating A Morning And Nighttime Skincare Routine
Now that you’ve determined your skin type, you need to get a healthy routine to help you achieve your skin goals. It’s not enough to have skincare products. For your products to work effectively, you need to know how to apply them in the correct order. Having a routine will also help you with consistency. No matter your skin concerns, you’ll want to start with a clean, toned base, then apply concentrated, active ingredients, and finish by sealing in moisture and, of course, SPF in the daytime. The morning routine is to protect and prevent.
Here Are The Steps For A Good Morning Skincare Routine.
Steps For A Good Nighttime Skincare Routine
Night routine is to repair and correct. So nighttime is the best time to exfoliate, apply your spot treatments and anti-ageing products. In other words, you need to take your time. Here are the steps for a nighttime skincare routine.
- Cleanse: This would be an essential first step, especially if you wore makeup during the day. Use Prime The Glow Cleanser; a deep cleanser that floats away surface oil, dirt, dust, make-up and other impurities to leave your skin feeling fresh, clean, radiant and without drying.
- Exfoliate: Your exfoliation days should be no more than three times a week to avoid ruining your skin barrier. The Nashé Beauty Reveal The Glow Gel Exfoliant gently removes dead skin cells from the surface to reveal a newer, smoother and younger-looking healthier layer.
- Apply Serum: The nighttime is the appropriate time to apply serums. The Nourish The Glow Anti-wrinkle Serum helps to keep the skin deeply hydrated, improves elasticity, smoothes and reverses the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Use A Moisturiser: Night moisturisers like Enhance The Glow Night Cream fights dullness to promote skin brightening and radiance. Apply just a pea size to allow easier absorption of the other skincare products.
- Apply Oil: Applying face oils at night is an excellent bonus to your skincare journey. Face oils are great ways to lock in moisture and keep the skin feeling soft and supple all night long. The Chiso Face In Glow Oil deeply cleanses, soothes, nourishes, firmly protects the skin and its moisture barrier to give a healthy glowing skin.
A good rule of thumb, though, is to apply in order of texture, from thinnest to thickest, since thin products won’t penetrate thicker ones.
All the skincare products mentioned in this article are available at nashebeauty.com.
If you are still struggling with determining your skin type, click HERE to learn how to carry out a skin type test which is very vital in your skincare journey.
Let’s chat in the comments below. What do your morning and nighttime skincare routine consist of? Share this article if you found it useful.