AFRICAN BLACK SOAP
This variant is currently sold out.
- Exfoliating African Black Soap is a deep cleanser with many additional benefits.
- It helps to heal a number of skin conditions such as acne, blackheads, psoriasis and eczema, soothe rosacea, lighten dark spots, and heal rashes for a healthy skin.
- The antioxidants in black soap protect the skin from premature aging by reducing the effects of free radical damage to the skin such as wrinkles and lines.
- The high content of Shea butter protects the skin and reduces razor burn due if soap is used to shave.
If you are looking for an exotic, multitasking soap, you have found it.
This soap is hand-crafted in Ghana by a woman skilled artisan and merchant. A true a daughter of the soil that deep cleanses your body to boost your beauty.
Our Exfoliating African Black Soap does not contain palm ash and is cold pressed. It is beyond regular black soap as it has been designed to honour centuries old traditions in soap making with a modern twist to solve skincare problems of today.
Authentic African Black soap is not black colour, it looks marbled- brown and the presence of plant ash makes it soft soap and a great exfoliator.
The Black African soap has many benefits for the skin in addition to deep cleansing and exfoliation.
- The presence of kale provides more phytonutrients that are known to detoxify the skin, tighten pores, reduce dark aging spots. It contains antioxidants that known to fight free-radical damage.
- This soap reduces reduces itching caused by dryness and improve skin texture and tone to leave a supple glowing skin.
- The high content of Shea butter protects the skin and reduces razor burn, if soap is used to shave.
It is made with a minimum of ingredients that are organic, safe, effective and are a source of income for women in Ghana.
How to Use
Wet the soap to create a lather, using your fingers, washcloth or loofah. When you have enough, apply to your skin on your face or body to gently cleanse and exfoliate. Rinse thoroughly to remove any residues. Apply a toner to balance the pH on your skin.
Do not apply to broken skin. For external use only.
*Conduct a patch test before applying in case you are allergic.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter)
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
Theobroma cacao pods ash
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Theobroma cacao pods ash
Complete List of Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma cacao pod ash, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Brassica Oleracea, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower.
*Organic, Cruelty-Free. Vegan. Non-Toxic
Soil - Exfoliant - Tradition
A daughter of the soil finds you to boost your beauty