SOOTHE & GLOW - PURE ARGAN OIL
This variant is currently sold out.
Exquisite balancing, soothing and protecting of your skin happens when you anoint yourself from head to toe with this gold liquid, one of nature’s best.
- As a nighttime serum it hydrates, softens & soothes skin, thus helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles to leave a healthy youthful glow.
- On your body it protects and alleviates chapping, cracking and roughness due to dryness.
- On your hair it enhances the appearance, strength & texture, penetrating and lubricating shafts to maintain moisture & repair split ends.
This organic, pressed age-old Argan oil harvested by women in Morocco is a treasure to have for your beauty ritual. Use this oil to experience the beauty of Morocco, in North Africa.
For: Face, Body & Hair
All skin types, great for oily skin, irritated & inflamed itchy caused by dryness & dull, dry hair & scalp, breaking hair with split ends.
The luxurious gold color will draw you to it but its benefits on your beauty will make you desire more of this treasure.
A nutty golden liquid from one of the trees of life, the famous Argania spinosa oil can be used from head to toe for all skin and hair types, even those with fine thin hair can use it sparingly. Such is its versatility and power, a protector.
- Enhances the appearance and texture of skin and hair,
- Lubricating hair shaft to maintain moisture and repair split ends
- Used to reduce the drying effects of too much sun on hair, nourishing the hair and increasing its shine.
- Easily hydrates, softens, conditions, minimizing the appearance of wrinkles without leaving a greasy residue.
- Soothes damaged, raw, itchy irritated skin due to dryness.
- Argan oil helps maintain a youthful, glowing appearance.
Its many phytonutrients such as hydrating fatty acids - linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic & stearic acids, antioxidants and phenolic compounds; vitamin E and sterols among other beneficial compounds are known to nourish and protect hair and skin.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
The argan nuts are from Argania spinosa, also known “the tree of life”. The oil has been used for centuries and is edible. Goats love to eat argan nuts.
Hair: Apply required amount to hair ends to mend split ends or smooth on hair for shine.
- Use as a leave-in conditioner or a hair mask to repair damage such as split ends and dryness.
- To smooth hair and enhance its manageability, simply smooth the oil onto the hair to coat the hair shaft from root to tip.
- For scalp conditioning, massage it into the scalp with the finger-tips for better distribution. This treatment can soothe and reduce dryness of the scalp while promoting hair health.
- For frizz control, this hydrating conditioner will soften hair, increase its sheen, smooth frizz, and nourish it to make it look healthier, stronger, and richer in color.
- For dry damaged hair, use more on its own or combine it with our castor and coconut oil.
For face: Cleanse with a gentle natural cleanser, apply to the face and neck using gentle, circular motions and paying attention to drier areas.
For body: Apply all over the body, especially to areas affected to provide relief itching due to drying while softening, hydrating and conditioning skin as well as boosting its elasticity.
On feet, hands, and nails: Apply to moisturize and condition damaged areas that appear to be dry, cracked and splitting, and prevent future dryness.
Store in cool, dry place. Close bottle tightly after each use
Do not apply to broken skin. For external use only.
*Conduct a patch test before applying in case you are allergic.
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
Complete List of Ingredients
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopherol. Natural Fragrance
100% Organic, Cold Pressed, Vegan, Cruelty Free.
Morocco, North Africa
The Argan nuts are from Argania Spinosa, also known as “the tree of life”. The oil has been used for centuries and is edible. Goats love to eat Argan nuts.
Exquisite - Balancing - Protector
An exquisite anointing nutty golden glow all over you